Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jockstrap Junction's Peek Of The Week - New Regular Feature

I love it whenever I catch a peek of a guy's underwear, jockstraps, etc. showing through or under his shorts, etc.  Maybe it's a peek at the gym as the dude is doing situps or squats.  It might even be that a guy is sitting up real straight and his jeans are sort of loose, allowing you to see the waistband of his underwear.  Maybe you can see right through whatever the guy has on because he's soaking wet.  These are "Peeks."

To celebrate these moments, I have decided to start a regular feature called "Peek of the Week."  I am going to start out posting at least one "Peek" pic per week.  I will do my best to post these early so you can enjoy them throughout the week, and will do my best to mix them up so we get a good selection of Jock Peeks, Undie Peeks and various Gear Peeks (baseball, football, rugby, wrestling, etc.)

I hope you like these as much as I do, and please feel free to submit any photos of your own that are hot "peeks." 

Baseball Peek

Since MLB's Opening Day was last week, it seemed fitting to start off the "Peek" series with a Baseball Peek.  I got this from one of the great Tumblr blogs that I follow, but unfortunately, can't remember which one it is now.  If it is your blog, let me know! 

I find myself wishing I was this guy's jockstrap, don't you?  Have a great week everyone! Watch out for those "peeks!"




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment