Monday, April 11, 2011

B&W Hot Jocks, Part 2

I started off today with a "B&W Hot Jocks" post, so I thought I would put the blog to bed tonight with a "Part 2."  Honestly, guys, I have been a bad boy the last couple of days and haven't had as much sleep as I should.  Writing long, well-thought-out posts just isn't in the cards for tonight.

Nevertheless, if you are like me, then you appreciate these classy, sexy B&W photos.  These first two are from my friend, James In Brief's, blog.  Always good content there:

This is one of the best butt pics I have seen a long time.  I increased the size of this pic enough that it makes awesome desktop wallpaper for one of the computers in my office.



And, I think this pic is truly stunning.  Here, you can see how a jockstrap frames a guy's muscular ass, drawing all attention to it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment